Prime-of-Prime Brokerage Solutions
from the GMO Internet Group
Z.com Global Markets is part of the GMO Internet Group, and specialises in offering best-in-class liquidity and
technology solutions. Through our strong top tier Prime Brokerage relationships, we are able to offer access
to Tier 1 bank and non-bank liquidity, and primary ECN venues via a range of distribution channels.
Highest Quality Access
Our relationships with Tier 1 banks and leading non-bank liquidity providers cover the top 10 Euromoney™ FX Survey counterparties - giving you access to over 60% of global FX liquidity from one source.
Connect to our price distribution hubs in LD4, NY4 and TY3 - supported by a range of versatile technology solutions for high-quality execution, distribution and connectivity.
The GMO Internet Group is headed by GMO Internet Inc., and has a combined listed market capitalisation of $10.47BN. The strong balance sheet and resources of the group facilitate a truly robust prime-of-prime solution.
GMO-Z.com Trade UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom (622897).
GMO Internet Inc. is listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange (9449:JP).
Z.com Global Markets leverages the extensive resources and backing of the GMO Internet Group to offer comprehensive and customisable Prime-of-Prime services.
- Facilitation of access to Tier 1 bank and leading non-bank liquidity, and primary ECN venues
- Liquidity optimisation - high-quality tailored liquidity solutions which are curated and managed in real-time to suit your business requirements
- Global price distribution hubs in LD4, NY4 and TY3
- API access via FIX 4.4, and multi-OS compatible institutional GUI with comprehensive post-trade system
- Facilitation of access and interaction with primary ECN venues, including Euronext, Cboe, Currenex, Refinitiv FX Matching, 360TGTX & OCX
- Bespoke liquidity pools and customisable pricing streams across multiple FIX sessions
- STP execution model and agnostic approach to adopting best-in-class technology
Z.com Global Markets is the institutional service of GMO-Z.com Trade UK Limited, and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (622897). The company is a subsidiary of GMO Financial Holdings (7177:JP), and is an affiliated company of GMO CLICK Securities Inc., which is recognised as one of the world's largest retail FX providers by volume.
These entities are part of the wider GMO Internet Group, which is headed by GMO Internet Inc. (9449:JP) - a Tokyo Stock Exchange-listed company with a combined listed market capitalisation of $10.47BN. The Group's services cover a range of online based services, with over 6,000 staff in over 100 companies worldwide - of which 9 are publicly traded. The global services of the Group were rebranded "Z.com" in 2015, which is one of only six single-character domain names in the world - and represents the third dimension or 'z-axis' in its strength in depth.
The benefits of our Prime-of-Prime solutions can be leveraged by a wide audience, who look for robust and well-managed liquidity and technology solutions, robust prime broker credit facilities, and the security offered by a well-capitalised and strongly-backed global institution.
- Regulated Brokers
- Grow your brokerage with access to our comprehensive and customisable liquidity offering, based on the needs of your underlying clients and operational requirements.
- Hedge Funds & Asset Managers
- Our PB credit facilities allow you to access our range of direct liquidity and ECN venues, on a margin or credit model that fulfils your trading and technology requirements.
- Access our customisable institutional liquidity pools and range of technology and electronic trading solutions without the need for an ISDA or bilateral agreement.
- Boutique Market Makers
- Entities offering specialised liquidity can utilise our services to hedge their exposure without the need for a Prime Broker, and also for liquidity distribution via our technology infrastructure.
News & Service Updates
11 Mar 2020
24 Feb 2020
31 Jan 2020
23 Jan 2020
21 Jan 2020
GMO CLICK is reported by Finance Magnates Retail Forex Industry Report in 2012 - 2018 as the World's Largest Retail Forex Provider by Volume, in respect of GMO CLICK Securities Inc. retail leveraged forex trading volume.
Market capitalisation denoted as of May 2020 disclosed by GMO Internet Inc.